Thursday 11 September 2014

Oswestry Football Predictions Week 2

After last week's disaster with just three right, and an earful in The Bell on Saturday night I could have quit.
But I haven't, because I think this week the fixtures look easy, and I am going for a clean sweep of results.
Saying that it will probably go against me now but I will have a go.
TNS have an easy game really, as do the likes of Gobowen Celtic. 9 results this week, I will tip myself for eight.

The New Saints vs Port Talbot Town
Despite Port Talbot looking good in pre-season and having a good start to the season, they rarely take anything from The Venue.
Saints are top and in form once again so only going one way.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN

Ellesmere Rangers vs Wellington
Dan Stevens side are sitting pretty in third and have won the last four.
Wellington are currently 11th having just won two of the first five, and I can only see this going one way.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN

Hereford Lads Club vs St Martins
To the West Mids One now and St Martins will be looking to kick start their season after an average start.
However Hereford are sitting 7th with two wins and a draw from the opening four, and I think the result could go their way this weekend.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN

Four Crosses vs Machynlleth
The Foxen Manor side picked up a valuable point last week at Bow Street and now sit 7th in the pile, with their opponents Mach down in 10th.
Crosses have had a good start and will be boosted by the signing of striker Chris Bishop. I am backing Nick Popyk's boys this weekend.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN

Caersws vs Guilsfield
The most interesting clash on the prediction list this weekend and a close one to call.
Guilsfield picked up a great result last week against Denbigh, with Caersws losing to Llandudno.
Despite this the Bluebirds have had a superb start under Graham Evans, and it will be a tough afternoon for the Guils
PREDICTION - DRAW

Morda vs Trefonen
First cup game back in Wales for Morda and they will be looking to take the local bragging rights.
The Yellows picked up a great win back in Wales last week as Ollie Jackson led the way with all four.
Only one way I see this cup clash going.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN

Church Stretton vs FC Oswestry Town
My prediction was wildly wrong last week for the town as they beat Ketley 4-1.
They sit 10th with Stretton 12th but it seems as if they have had a poor start.
I think their position is deceiving as their squad looks strong.
But I can see the town getting a result in South Shropshire this weekend.
PREDICTION - DRAW

Gobowen Celtic vs Denso
Anyone who has heard of Denso will know I don't need to say much.
Goal scoring avalanche.
PREDICTION - MASSIVE HOME WIN

Riverside vs St Martins Village
All the new sides seem to be mixing things about in the bottom league.
But Riverside have had a top start with the new St Martins side struggling.
PREDICTION - HOME WIN


No comments:

Post a Comment