Friday 6 June 2014

Drury's Big World Cup Tips! Not to be missed.

After a little flurry of winning bets towards the end of the Premier League season, I feel I am fully equipped to give a section of tips for the biggest show on earth.
The World Cup will be upon us by this time next week, and I visited Coral this week to get my bets in ahead of the big kick off.
Despite the bets being messed up I am still confident of a result.
Here are my bets so far, and I will be keeping everyone bang up to date as the tournament goes on.

OUTRIGHT WINNERS

- Germany 6/1
- Belgium 20/1

GROUP WINNERS

- Brazil
- Netherlands
- Ivory Coast
- France
- Argentina
- Germany
- Belgium

TOP GOALSCORERS

- 33/1 Lukaku
- 12/1 Neymar
- 14/1 Ronaldo
- 20/1 Fred

TOP GOALSCORER AND WINNER DOUBLE

- Messi/Argentina 16/1
- Fred/Brazil 40/1
- Higuain/Argentina 50/1
- Netherlands/RVP 100/1
- Muller/Germany 66/1
You heard them here first, but don't go mad, most of the time there is only one winner remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment